Wellman Lake Bible Camp (WLBC) is blessed to have many renters that return year after year. We are also approached yearly by others asking for the chance to use our space. We value our ongoing relationships and want to make it easier for you and us to plan for future seasons. For this reason, we are enacting a policy for those wishing to rent at WLBC.
Our commitment to you
First and foremost, our mission and joy is to run Bible-based summer camps for children. Our secretary will send out an email or mail notice each spring when our own camp dates for the next season are finalized, announcing we are now open for bookings. If you would like to be put on the list to be notified each spring when these dates come out, please contact our secretary at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 204-281-2189.
Deposit and Booking Policy
WLBC runs on a pre-arranged reservation system. See the Rental Agreement for prices.
If you are a new renter to WLBC, please contact our President or Vice-President for availability information. If the dates you are looking for are already booked, you are encouraged to fill out a Rental Agreement form. You will then be contacted in case of cancellations.
- Return Renters wishing to place a reservation into the next year must present WLBC with a letter or email of intent.
- All reservations require a deposit of 25% of the total rental fee. The deposit is due by January 1st of the rental year, or on a mutually agreed upon date if booked later. The deposit will count towards your final rental cost; however, the deposit amount is non-refundable in case of a cancellation.
- All reservations are to be paid in full by the end of your rental stay. The $500.00 damage deposit will be returned upon fulfillment of contract.
- The rental group must have a designated Spokesperson/Representative who is responsible to ensure all aspects of the Rental Agreement and Contract are carried out, as well as provide necessary information to the rental group (date and deposit deadlines, facility use regulations, etc.).
- Cancellations: In the event of a need for cancellation, WLBC requires written notification no less than 90 days before your rental booking would begin, or the group is responsible for payment of the total amount due as per the signed Rental Agreement. The reservation deposit is non-refundable.
What if I don’t know if I’m coming back next year?
Should you choose to leave the camp this year without booking for next year, WLBC will not automatically hold your rental space. Space will be rented out on a first come, first served basis. If you later decide to go ahead with next year’s rental, you will need to contact WLBC to see what rental times are available.
Please note: Reservations are not guaranteed without a signed rental agreement (by both a Rental Group and WLBC Representative and a deposit. The WLBC Board reserves the right to decline any rental requests.