- The camp is located in a Provincial Park. All vehicles entering must have a Park Permit.
- Any camper trailer/RV brought onto the camp property must be registered with Parks by calling (204)525-4832 (There is no fee for this). Please note that no grey water can be dumped on the property. There is a free sewage disposal site at the main beach.
- All facilities – kitchen, fridges, deep freezers, grill, washrooms, cabins and chapel – shall be left in a neat, clean condition.
- All life jackets and oars must be returned to the boathouse. Paddleboats, canoes, boat and motor must be returned to their designated area (contact your Wellman Lake Bible Camp representative to verify location).
- The rental groups must supply all their own food supplies, cleaning supplies, toiletry supplies, bedding and gas for the boat. Wellman Lake Bible Camp will provide heavy duty garbage bags for use in our cans.
- No liquor or non-medicinal “drugs” shall be brought on camp property or consumed while in residence.
- No smoking anywhere on camp property.
- Fires only in designated area by the fire pit (or indoors in the fireplace), unless prohibited by park authorities. If any wood is used from the chapel, it must be replenished back into the chapel from the supply in the wood shed.
- Any damages to the facilities must be reported immediately. The rental group shall be responsible to pay for any damages incurred. A damage deposit is required.
- No writing or carving on walls, furnishings, or trees. The natural surroundings must be preserved as they are found. They are not to be damaged by careless behaviour or vandalism.
- There shall be no disorderly or immoral conduct.
- In order to have use of our boat and motor, at least one Renter must show that they have a Pleasure Craft Operator Card (PCOC). This is a legal requirement and non-negotiable.
- The rental agreement absolves Wellman Lake Bible Camp of any and all liabilities that may occur on or off the premises. The rental group is responsible to obtain their own liability insurance. Please provide a copy of this for the Wellman Lake Bible Camp representative.
Prior to arrival you will be given a code to access the lock box which will contain the keys needed.
The Camp agrees to provide the facilities at the specified fee and stated regulations. The Camp reserves the right to take necessary action, including dismissal, should its clientele not comply with this agreement.